Terms and Conditions
1. Bookings should be made online via www.tmi-events.org.uk where you will be given a choice of payment methods.
2. Payment may be made by credit/debit card, BACS transfer or by cheque payable to TMI Trading Ltd.
3. Details for BACS transfer are:
Account Name: TMI Trading Ltd
Sort Code: 30 92 94
Account Number: 23244368
Reference: Please give your booking reference number
4. Cheques should be sent to:
TMI Trading Ltd c/o Tourism South East, 40 Chamberlayne Road, Eastleigh, Hampshire SO50 5JH
5. The Early Bird rates are available until Friday 10th May. Any booking made after this time will be charged at the full rate.
6. Accommodation costs are not included in the conference fee. Attendees are responsible for making their own lodging arrangements.
7. Capacity at the venue and on any tours is limited and registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis.
8. Payment in full is due within 6 days of booking and must be cleared by 16th May at the latest and no booking is confirmed until full payment has been received.
Please also note that Early Bird rate is only valid if payment in full is received by 10th May and late payment will attract a supplementary invoice for the difference between Early Bird and Full rate.
Please note that where claimed, membership status will be checked and in the event that a delegate’s membership subscription is due and unpaid, the appropriate non member rate will be applied and where necessary a further payment required.
9. Bookings will be accepted online up to 16th May. Thereafter, bookings may be accepted if places are still available on condition that full payment is made by credit card over the telephone at the time of booking.
10. Cancellations will only be accepted up to 16th May and no refunds will be available for cancellations after this date. It is however acceptable for delegates to find a replacement to take their place at the event if they cannot attend themselves.
11. The programme may be subject to change without notice.
12. TMI is the destination management section of the Tourism Society. It operates for the benefit of its members and is managed by its Executive Board, who are all elected volunteers. The members of the Executive Board are also Directors of TMI Trading Ltd, which has been established to allow TMI to operate contracts to deliver services for its members, such as the annual events programme. All profits from TMI Trading Ltd are reinvested in member services.
TMI Trading Ltd is registered in England No 7034322 and is registered for VAT No 985 4771 62.